An Educational Presentation On Estate Planning
If You Think Estate Plans Are Just For The Rich & Famous – Think Again.
It’s a fact – the vast majority of people have at least one or more assets of value. A home they own. Cars and vehicles. Life Insurance proceeds. A bank account, an IRA or 401k. The list goes on.
That’s why you don’t have to be rich and famous to benefit from having a comprehensive Estate Plan in place should the unexpected happen.
Even if you have a Last Will & Testament it’s not enough because certain assets cannot be transferred to others through your Will.
Just as important – a complete Estate Plan includes the crucial documents your family will need if an accident or health crisis leaves you unable to make decisions.
How can you make informed decisions about your estate? This is where we come in.
The Facts You Need To Make Informed Estate Planning Decisions.
Our Leverage Your Estate Seminars have been designed to provide you with easy-to-understand information about all the components of a comprehensive Estate Plan.
You’ll learn how to protect your loved ones, your assets and ensure your end-of-life decisions are followed according to your wishes – not a probate court.
After the seminar you can choose a complimentary review of your estate plan documents, an update of your Last Will & Testament, or an update of your Full Trust, all with the assistance of an attorney.
- How an Estate Plan can help maximize the value of assets passed on to your beneficiaries and lower the tax burden on your estate.
- What you need to know about the most crucial Estate documents – Last Will & Testament, different types of Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and more.
- Understanding the risks and dangers of the Probate Court Process.
- Strategies to bypass Probate Court to keep assets in the hands of those who matter most.
- Planning for Disability, Incapacity, Medical Emergencies and much more.